Production Assistant - fulltime!
As a Production Assistant you play an important role in the logistical process of the leather chain.
You ensure that the incoming product is selected for quality, comes into the conveyor belt and is preserved for further processing into, for example, furniture, car interiors, bags and shoes. You are lifting a lot so you can cancel your gym subscription!
- Select incoming hides, hang them in the conveyor belt and crop them;
- Operate the machine at the folding tables, salt and fold the hides;
- Perform cleaning activities with the high-pressure sprayer.
- You have a working and thinking level compared to secondary vocational education;
- Physical work suits you;
- You are available full-time for a longer period of time;
- You work accurately, are stress-resistant and have a professional working attitude.
Family business stands since 1915 for quality, reliability and professionalism. After the Second World War, the family business expanded
activities outside Europe and has become one of the largest hide traders in Europe. Involvement, collegiality and a pleasant working atmosphere are of high importance.
- A pleasant working atmosphere within an international team;
- A well-organized structure to expand your range of task including the corresponding wage steps;
- Market-based salary and diverse allowances. You start working through an agency with future opportunities of a fixed contract at the company.
- The Netherlands
- Primary & Secundary education
- Lower vocactional education
- Secundary vocational education
- 40 hours
4207 HW, Gorinchem