Production - employees stand at the production line and deal with the processing of pork: carving, removing bones, fats, trimming sirloin, loin, separating the skin from the meat. We are looking for candidates with knife experience in the production department. Work takes place in a cool environment (around 9 degrees) at a fairly fast pace.
Impack - In the impack department, experience in working with a knife is not required. The finished, processed meat is packaged for shipment directly to the customer. Work in this department is carried out at a rapid pace at a temperature of about 7 degrees.
• willingness to work for a longer period - minimum 3 months,
• a driving license will be an advantage,
• motivation to work,
• knowledge of the English language sufficiently to allow easy communication
- company accommodation and transport to work
- care of the Polish coordinator
- attractive salary
- full-time work for motivated candidates
- The Netherlands
- English basic
- Cold environments
- 40 hours
4207 HW, Gorinchem