Logistic staff for international tyre company
For an international trading, transport and warehouse company in tyres, we are looking for motivated and physically strong logistic staff.
There are 3 different departments where you can work:
Loading and unloading of tires from a container
Unloading tires from an assembly line
Stack tires according to procedure
All of these jobs are physically hard labour, especially when you handle tyres from trucks or 2 tyres at once. When you work at KB department, you work outside, so you have to deal with all kinds of weather. They work when it rains, snows or when it’s very hot and this can make the work even harder.
• Physically hard labour
• Weather circumstances can make the work even harder
• You must speak English at a communicative level
• In the beginning when you can’t work alone jet, you can’t work 40 hours. This takes about 2 weeks and when you can work independent, you can work many hours.
• Arrivals in weekend, start on Monday.
In this company there are 1,6 million tyres stacked of at least 60 brands for cars, trucks etc. The tyres are from premium brands like Continental, Goodyear, Pirelli etc., but they also have their own label.
The tyres are shipped from everywhere in the world to their warehouse in the Rotterdam harbour. From there they are transported to Hellevoetsluis. In Hellevoetsluis 85 of Flexcraft employees work together with their own staff to prepare the tyres for shipping / transport.
Why should you work here?
• You can work many hours, also in the weekend and during the night, so you can earn a lot of money.
• It’s a very clean and nice working environment.
• You get the chance to learn and develop.
• You get free exercise every day.
- The Netherlands
- Primary & Secundary education
- Lower vocactional education
- Secundary vocational education
- English basic
- Polish good
- Cold environments
- Physical strenght needed
- Doesn't matter
- 40 hours
4207 HW, Gorinchem