Why this privacy statement?
Who is responsible for your personal data?
Flexcraft Group BV is the responsible party within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and - with effect from 25 May 2018 - the General Data Protection Regulation.
Flexcraft Group BV is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 24290236. Below you will find the contact details of Flexcraft Group BV, hereinafter referred to as Flexcraft.
For what purposes does Flexcraft collect your personal data?
- We only collect and process your data for the performance of our tasks as a temporary employment and secondment agency and for matching supply and demand on the labour market, such as, for example, mediation, temporary employment, secondment, payroll, mediation of self-employed persons, recruitment & selection, personal development and employability, salary administration and personnel management.
More specifically, we ask you to share your personal data with us for the following purposes:
- To assess your suitability for a certain position or assignment, to record your availability and to bring you into contact with or introduce you to one or more (potential) clients and/or relations, whereby test results and pre-employment screening can also be used.
- To mediate for work, to offer career advice and/or other (work-related) services for promoting your personal development and employability, such as training, testing and education, to deploy you at clients, to have work carried out for clients, or to arrange assignments for you.
- To enter into and maintain an employee/employer relationship a or personnel relationship, i.e. employment mediation relationship and to keep financial, personnel, hour, absenteeism and/or salary records for this purpose, in which your worked hours are recorded and processed in our salary system.
- To conclude agreements with you, our client(s), business relations and/or training institutes and to be able to execute and comply with these agreements.
- To send you personal messages and special offers that are in line with your personal interests, based on the information you have shared with us and the information we have collected about your use of Flexcraft websites/social media/blogs through cookies or similar techniques, if you have registered for this. You can stop this at any time by sending us an email.
- To inform you about our services and other activities in order to match them better to your wishes and qualities (e.g. sending a vacancy alert).
- To enter into and maintain a relationship aimed at the acquisition/execution of orders and to keep financial records for this.
- To give you access to and use our closed web environment with your own account.
- To comply with the applicable legislation and regulations and/or to apply for subsidies and discounts, such as the identification or payment of taxes and social security contributions.
- To meet legal reintegration obligations and the government’s mandate to help people at a distance from the labour market to find work.
- For management purposes and to generate management information and reports, to carry out market analyses, controls, audits (internal and external) and to promote and maintain our quality and operational safety.
- To improve our products and services (e.g. via our website and the closed web environment), to achieve quality objectives such as certification or to solve (technical) problems with the use of the website or the services of Flexcraft.
We only process your personal data for the stated purposes. If we use your data for other (closely related) purposes, we will inform you of this in accordance with the law and take the necessary measures.
On what grounds may we collect your data?
We process your personal data:
- Because this is necessary for the execution of a contract or to take measures to conclude a contract. For example, the conclusion of an employment contract.
- Because this is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations. For example, paying taxes or implementing absenteeism legislation in connection with an employment contract.
- Because (if applicable) you have given permission for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- Based on our legitimate business interests, to the extent permitted by law and your privacy.
- If the processing is necessary to protect your or other people’s interests.
Where and when do we collect personal data?
You can share your personal data with Flexcraft in a number of ways, for example by:
- Registering for work at one of our offices.
- Subscribing to our website.
- Applying online to fill a vacancy.
- Entering into an employment contract with us.
- Registering at our closed web environment.
- Contacting one of the Flexcraft employees by e-mail, telephone or in writing.
- Communication with Flexcraft about a service, for example the questions you have asked us or requests you have submitted.
- Participating in a social media activity (for example by clicking on ‘Like’ or ‘Share’) or by logging in via your social media account.
- Subscribing to a Flexcraft newsletter or vacancy alert.
- Participating voluntarily in surveys or in an action, game or competition.
- Cookies that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our websites.
What data do we collect?
Before you start working for us, Flexcraft will collect the following data from you as a jobseeker, candidate, seconded employee, (temporary) employee and/or self-employed entrepreneur:
- Name and address details, e-mail address, telephone and other contact details
- Date and place of birth, gender
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), information on education, traineeships and work experience
- References or certificates that may have been provided
- Your motivation
- Marital status
- Data on availability and leave
- Copy ID
- Photo or video (on a voluntary basis)
From the moment you start working for us, we will also collect:
- Citizen Service Number
- Bank account number
- Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG in Dutch)
- Copy ID card
- Policy or number of health insurer
- Information about the nature, content and termination of any previous employment relationship
- Other information required to keep a record of personnel, salary and absenteeism
- Other data that are position-related
- Personal account login data
- Work permit
- Residence permit
- Copy driving licence Company data (self-employed persons)
- Liability insurance policy number (self-employed persons)
- Extract from the Chamber of Commerce (self-employed persons)
Depending on the preferences you have set on different social media sites, and your settings for our site, certain personal information may be shared with Flexcraft, for example, about your online activities and social media profiles. If you have any questions or if you want to change your details, please send us an email.
What personal data of business relations do we process?
What sensitive personal data do we process?
‘Sensitive data’ includes data about race, religion or belief, political persuasion, health, sexual life, trade union membership or the criminal record. It also includes data on unlawful behaviour or harassment in connection with a prohibition imposed as a result of this behaviour.
We only process sensitive personal data insofar as you have given your explicit consent for this, or there is a (different) legal basis for doing so.
The sensitive data we process often relates to data that can be deduced from your identity document, of which we are required by law to make a copy when you start working for us. In addition, we may process special personal data relating to your health, benefit situation or background. We do this in order to be able to make use of (premium) discounts and/or subsidies, to comply with our reintegration obligations and to implement the government’s aim to help people at a large(r) distance from the labour market to find work, which can be found in various (future) legislation and regulations. People at a large(r) distance from the labour market include people who are unemployed for a long time, who are 50 years old or older and/or who, without reintegration support, find it difficult or impossible to find a job.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with:
- Clients or customers of Flexcraft
- Companies within Flexcraft
- Service providers engaged to provide services on the instructions of Flexcraft.
- Third parties including, but not limited to, supervisors, the tax authorities or other authorities in order to comply with legal obligations
Sometimes Flexcraft offers a service in collaboration with another company (business partner). If your approval is required by law or Flexcraft is of the opinion that your approval is appropriate, Flexcraft will always ask for your consent before your personal details are shared. As a rule, Flexcraft will only disclose personal data in accordance with this privacy statement and/or if required to do so by law. In the event of Flexcraft selling (part of) its business, this transfer may also include the transfer of your business-related personal data to the new owner.
Flexcraft sometimes engages other companies to provide services for them. In these situations, Flexcraft will remain responsible for the processing of your personal data. Flexcraft makes contractual agreements with these companies regarding the handling of your personal data, so that your privacy is safeguarded.
Flexcraft can store your personal data in a cloud. This means that your personal data can be processed and stored by a cloud service provider on behalf of Flexcraft. Flexcraft has taken organizational and contractual measures to protect your personal information and impose security and privacy requirements on our cloud service providers, including the requirement that your personal data is processed solely for the purposes stated above.
Access to the personal data is limited to persons who need to have these data in order to perform their activities and/or to comply with the applicable laws and regulations. These include the personnel, financial, absenteeism and/or salary records, processors, persons involved with (internal and external) quality control, (the supervision of) financial reporting and the implementation of premium discount and subsidy schemes. We may also pass on the special personal data received from you to our clients if there is a legal basis for doing so. We may also pass on this information to the government agencies that supervise the implementation of the government’s objectives and/or the granting of (premium) discounts and/or subsidies.
We advise you not to include any special personal data on your own CV. Especially relating to data about your origin, health or criminal record.
How long do we store your data?
We do not store your data for a period longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collected it. In doing so, we will take into account any statutory retention periods, for example for the benefit of the tax authorities.
Flexcraft ensures the data will only be accessed by persons who need the data for the performance of their work.
What rights do you have?
We expect you to keep your data up to date. You can make changes yourself within the closed web environment or inform your contact or the administration of Flexcraft.
If you have given your explicit consent for the use of personal data, you can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email.
If you do not want Flexcraft to send you personal offers or information, you can let us know via your contact person or by indicating this by replying the emails you receive.
We want to point out your legal rights: the right to rectification, access, removal, restriction or transfer. Requests regarding the right of rectification can be passed on to your contact. Requests for access, removal, restriction or transfer can be submitted using the contact details below. At your request we will respond as soon as possible, but in any case, within 4 weeks. We are required to verify your identity before your request can be met.
In principle, we will not charge for the processing of the aforementioned requests, unless requests are excessive, manifestly unfounded or if you request additional copies when exercising your right of access.
What cookies do we use?
Technical information and cookies are used by us to facilitate your visit to the website(s), to improve performance and user experience and to increase the relevance of the offerings on this website(s). Cookies can be placed by us as well as by other parties with whom we work.
Below you will find an overview of the types of cookies that are used.
- Functional cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and to provide a requested service. These cookies are used to store certain user and preferred settings, to store any login data, and to optimise the user-friendliness of the website. Temporary data is stored to speed up the display of pages and to see if a user is logged in.
- Analytical cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the website. For this purpose, Google Analytics software is used, among other things. This records, among other things, the number of website visitors, the pages visited and the length of their stay. The data collected are used to improve the service and to tailor the content of the website optimally to the wishes and needs of the users.
- Tracking or advertising cookies
Tracking cookies are cookies that collect data about the (internet) behaviour of the user of the website. These tracking cookies are used to enable the user to make optimal use of our website. For example, these cookies are used to record visitor information so that relevant information can be used at a subsequent visit for the convenience of the user by, for example, filling in forms or offering advertisements or vacancies that match the user’s (search) profile.
On this website you can share information through social media, via the available social media buttons. By clicking these buttons, you will be directed to the website of the relevant third party. For the use of the cookies of these third parties, we refer to the information about this on the third parties’ websites.
On our website, links can be used that direct to sites of third parties, which are not managed by Flexcraft. Please note that we are not responsible for the content, use or privacy practices of these websites.
How do we secure the processing of personal data?
Flexcraft is doing everything to protect the personal data you provide optimally against unauthorised use, loss or access. To this end, Flexcraft uses various physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures, applies access management, firewalls and secure servers, and the encryption of certain types of data, such as financial information and other sensitive data.
Employees of Flexcraft who have access to your personal data are bound by a confidentiality clause.
Despite the security measures we have taken, others may still be able to circumvent these measures and/or use your personal data for improper purposes. Flexcraft can never be held liable for this in any way.
Flexcraft’s liability for indirect damage, including consequential damage and loss of income, is excluded in all cases. In addition, any liability is limited to a maximum of € 2,500 per event and a maximum of € 5,000 per calendar year. In any case, Flexcraft’s liability will never exceed the amount paid out by its insurance policy for the relevant case
What to do in case of a data breach?
As of 1 January 2016, there will be an amended statutory regulation regarding the notification of data breaches. If you suspect a data breach, please report it immediately using the contact details below.
Flexcraft uses camera surveillance on the parking lot and the reception areas of its branches. We do this to protect the safety of employees and visitors and to protect the property and vehicles of Flexcraft and its employees and visitors. On the premises and in the building this surveillance will be pointed out by means of signs. The camera images are stored for a maximum of 4 weeks and can be used to determine the circumstances, reason or cause of incidents such as damage, theft, loss and/or personal injury and to be able to inform and/or trace possible parties involved and/or liable parties and to be able to take necessary measures against these parties by Flexcraft and/or the competent authorities. If an incident has been recorded, the relevant images will be saved until it has been dealt with.
Questions, remarks, complaints?
This privacy statement was drawn up in May 2018. Any new versions will be published on our website.
If you have any questions, remarks or complaints about how Flexcraft handles your personal data, you can contact us by post or by e-mail.
Flexcraft Group BV
4207 HW Gorinchem
(088) 730 79 00